Ohoiii , its about friendships . The moment I cried , I knew that really miss our old precious moments . The moment when you hugged me when i'm really scared . The moment when you whisper to me all your jokes to make me calm . The moment when you hold my hand just to keep me strong . I miss the moment we spent together after school for nothing . And for all of that , I just miss the old of you guys : ' )
Its not about win or lose , its about supporting . I don't need those medals , I just need you guys beside me . You don't have to shout out my name to support me ( like yeah , I can't even hear your voice although you shout like a hell ^ ^ ) , just hug me so I can stay calm in your arms . I'm just too scared : |
Til the day that I found you ,
Even though I pretend that I’ve moved on ,
You’ll always be my baby ,
I never found the words to say ,
You’re the one I think about each day ,
And I know no matter where life takes me to ,
A part of me will always be with you "








